Donations and pledges for season tickets.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Re: Donations and pledges for season tickets.

Post by BartonRaz »

Trek wrote:Just think about for one minute, if the Club has genuine debts of 750k incurred in a four month period then this equates to over 2 million quid expenditure in a fiscal year and that's ignoring any income from season tickets, gate receipts, sponsorship etc.

Something doesn't add up in my simple mind. I think a forensic accountant is required. :shock:
I don't think any of us fans are in a position to judge whether the money has been spent legitimately or not, because we don't have access to the accounts and (most of us) never will.

It IS within the realms of possibility that these debts could have been racked up through no fault of the Beasants, maintainance etc. We must bear that in mind.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

BartonRaz wrote: It IS within the realms of possibility that these debts could have been racked up through no fault of the Beasants, maintainance etc. We must bear that in mind.
I sincerely hope you are correct, BR.
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

I plan to make a pledge for a season ticket tomorrow however i cannot pay in cash as i dont have to funds until i get paid until towards the end of the month. I notice that in todays ET it says that 'cheques will not be banked they will held' Im more than happy to give a post dated cheque but surely we need instant funds with the HMRC bill on the horizon? Can anyone clear this up?

Cheers
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Also how much are people paying for an adult season ticket? According to the OS the standard price is £330. Obviously given the dire situation i assume that most people are wavering the 'early bird' discount?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
Balloon Man

Post by Balloon Man »

Prices are Adult £300, Concession £220, U16 £115, U8 FREE.
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

Diamond_ Wolf wrote:Also how much are people paying for an adult season ticket? According to the OS the standard price is £330. Obviously given the dire situation i assume that most people are wavering the 'early bird' discount?
You can pay the early bird, but the more money you can afford to give, the merrier.
Last edited by Mad Dog on Tue May 17, 2011 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Warrior

Post by Diamond Warrior »

Balloon Man wrote:Prices are Adult £300, Concession £220, U16 £115, U8 FREE.
I've just started sorting out an article on Season Ticket Prices. The details that I had to hand was Kidderminster. I could get a Season Ticket there for £89 (Student). £220 at R&D! :roll:

I'll make a table for comparison over the next few days.
TimbersDiamond

Post by TimbersDiamond »

Good day from Oregon, across the Atlantic.

I've been a Diamonds fan for 12 years now though I've only managed to make it to one game. I don't know how much I can donate right now, it's definitely less than £300 or else I would buy a season ticket, but is there a way I can do this online and in US dollars?
member #261
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by bozzer »

Hi, yes you can donate via paypal here
http://tiny.cc/1zjv1
AFC R&D Member No. 67
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

TimbersDiamond wrote:Good day from Oregon, across the Atlantic.

I've been a Diamonds fan for 12 years now though I've only managed to make it to one game. I don't know how much I can donate right now, it's definitely less than £300 or else I would buy a season ticket, but is there a way I can do this online and in US dollars?
Good to have you aboard Timbers, please feel free to spread the word over the pond to everyone you know. We need all the donations we can get. $5 here, $5 there it'll all add up 8-)
AFC R & D member number 34