Donations and pledges for season tickets.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
ferrers

Donations and pledges for season tickets.

Post by ferrers »

As discussed at the meeting last night from 2pm-8pm Tuesday 17th May 2011 there will be someone at the main reception at Nene Park taking donations cash/ cheques to be made payable to the Rushden & Diamonds supporters Trust also you can pledge a season ticket for the 2011/2012 season. Although you can leave cheques again made payable to the trust or credit card details the cheques and c/c details will not be used until we are clear on the postion of the club.
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Re: Donations and pledges for season tickets.

Post by Mad Dog »

Could Mods please sticky this?
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Posted my cheque half an hour ago. ;)
Formic
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

These details are now also on the Trust and www.RDFCSupporters.co.uk sites.
Cotty
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Cotty »

am I right in assuming that forms already left with Rachel since Tuesday's meeting will be transferred over to this collection and we do not have to amend them?
Trek
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Cotty wrote:am I right in assuming that forms already left with Rachel since Tuesday's meeting will be transferred over to this collection and we do not have to amend them?
I understood that any forms completed since Tuesday evening would go to the Trust and not to the Club (Beasants).
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Is there a phone number for people to ring on Tuesday to pledge money for ST's?
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

Don't quote me on this, but as I understand it, the Trust are using reception at the Diamonds Centre to gather pledges so if you ring the club and ask to speak to someone from the Trust, you should be able to make a pledge to them over the phone (although I would ask the person on the other since other options may be made available).

Number:

01933 652 000
Balloon Man

Post by Balloon Man »

We're hoping to get Radio Diamonds on air during Tuesday to send out messages about how to help R&D and how the day is going. We'll keep telling everyone totals if we can, what numbers to call for info or donations and get some interviews with ex players and fans who turn up on Tuesday.
So for the latest news during Tuesday's event you can find it by opening up Radio Diamonds at http://www.radiodiamonds.co.uk.
Pressman

Post by Pressman »

I am going to publicise this on BBC Npton and will liaise with Gill W tonight.

However, there are some facts that I think we need to establish before we hit the airways whether it be the Beeb or Radio Diamonds. Who is leading our campaign to secure our future? We need the name of someone credible so that he / she can be quoted / available for interview and the main contact point for all and sundry enquiries. Do you agree?

What is the actual amount that we need to raise to secure the short term future? £250K or different? This is crucial to any intended sponsor / investor / sugar daddy. Also what is the real extent of the debt which is anything between £750k and £2m dependent on who you believe.

What are the running costs of NP on a weekly / monthly basis?

When is the deadline for confirming to the Conference that we will be definitely fullfilling our fixtures at NP next year because I understand that they are already pressing us for a decision. The AGM or before?

These are questions that possible new investors / sponsors will need to know if they are to buy season tickets / invest into the club or even buy the club.