EXPELLED....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Re: EXPELLED....

Post by Pigman »

Being objective, I can see why they've done it, but the way the game is run "down here" is a joke !!

Any more news on this Fans Forum Tony? Date? Time? It may be the last time we can have a beer at NP.......providing there is anyone left to serve it, or any money to buy some beer !!!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

PigmanRDFC wrote:Any more news on this Fans Forum Tony? Date? Time? It may be the last time we can have a beer at NP.......providing there is anyone left to serve it, or any money to buy some beer !!!
I'll bring a crate, and a few pork pies.
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

Diamond Dan wrote:
RiK2006 wrote:An absolute shambles. The more silence I see the more I think this is what was wanted all along anyway.
That's incredibly cynical Rick, I thought you were the optimistic one!

It probably isn't the best time for conspiracy theories but you do have to wonder if there has been some sort of end game all along.

Stortford in the North is ludicrous, how are they supposed to cope with all those trips financially.
Yeah was thinking the same, I know we've got our own problems to worry about, but it isn't right that they have to suffer because of our misfortune, its absolutely ridiculous when you look at their position on the map and 300 mile trips for a part time club.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308