Filthy Animal

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Re: Filthy Animal

Post by Pigman »

Who cares? If its a wind-up, its a sad one, and if its true then its shameful and disappointing - personally I think its a desperate attempt by certain people to get Diamonds fans along to NP to watch KTFC. I'm sure some will, but those that do should hang their heads in shame for ever more.
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

Seriously guys, this is all a bit OTT isn't it?

Whoever he is, he was never a Diamonds fan - he's a football fan - let to do whatever he likes, we don't need him.
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

I agree its OTT up to a point - but IF he's real (and I seriously doubt it) he's going to see what was our closest rivals who are cuckoos in OUR nest, and he's basically urging others to do the same, to put money into the pocket of the man many of us hold responsible for our demise, all this at a time we're trying to get our own club up and running - he deserves all the abuse he gets frankly !!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

DustCobb wrote:
I've also noticed a lot of people saying the ET are biased towards K*ttering, is it not called K*ttering Evening Telegraph? Serious question btw there not trying to wind up.
No. It's called the Northants Evening Telegraph but is based and printed in K*ttering and has local editions for Corby, K*ttering, Rushden & Wellingborough. It also shares stories with other papers in the Johnston Press Plc Group including the Chron & Echo. ;)
rushdenrushden2

Post by rushdenrushden2 »

This person is w******r

et have always been a K*ttering paper that's why i don''t buy it
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

In addition to that picture a quote from ploppsnet
as of Monday evening Steve Preedy and myself will be taking down the signage at NP so that the new signage can be erected.

Any chance we can get our hands on the old signage?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

Ironically talks about fickle supporters, perhaps he should look up the word hypocrite on Wikipedia.
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

I think this has gone far enough. As I said before, it's a free world and he's free to "support" whomever he chooses.

For our part, we must focus on OUR new club and let those who do not wish to follow us go on their merry way to pastures new.
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts