AFCR&D Replica Shirt Orders [merchandise@afcdiamonds.com]

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
alex_RDFC

Re: AFCR&D Replica Shirt Orders

Post by alex_RDFC »

problem solved
Last edited by alex_RDFC on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

Your PM will disappear from your outbox when the recipient logs in and looks at their messages so don't panic, it will get to the right person!
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
alex_RDFC

Post by alex_RDFC »

Diamondsforever wrote:Your PM will disappear from your outbox when the recipient logs in and looks at their messages so don't panic, it will get to the right person!
I seeeee. Thanks for clearing that up just thought there was an Issue and Dont want to miss out on the historic first batch!
TheDiamonds

Post by TheDiamonds »

Umm I really want to buy a shirt but I am always working. Anyway you can send the shirt and ill send payment or something along those lines? :)
AFCR&D Shirts

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

TheDiamonds wrote:Umm I really want to buy a shirt but I am always working. Anyway you can send the shirt and ill send payment or something along those lines? :)
Delivery is an option at a £3.95 p&p fee. Just send a cheque made payable to AFC Rushden & Diamonds to the club at:

AFC Rushden & Diamonds
c/o Kiln Park
London Road
Raunds
Wellingborough
Northants
NN9 6EQ

Please include your name and contact number so we can tick off your payment and contact you to say it has been recieved. We will of course need to recieve payment before posting items.
TheDiamonds

Post by TheDiamonds »

I dont rekon I have ever had a cheque book :P Umm is it possible to maybe drive to the club to make payment? If i can get there ha :)
alex_RDFC

Post by alex_RDFC »

TheDiamonds wrote:I dont rekon I have ever had a cheque book :P Umm is it possible to maybe drive to the club to make payment? If i can get there ha :)
theres a good point. I dont have a cheque book either but I will be at Raunds on tuesday night playing football. Is there anyone I can hand the money to then?

Either that or I would suggest that I can pay online either directly into an account or through pay pal
AFCR&D Shirts

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

TheDiamonds wrote:I dont rekon I have ever had a cheque book :P Umm is it possible to maybe drive to the club to make payment? If i can get there ha :)
There are generally not AFC Rushden & Diamonds people at the ground on any given day outside match days.

You could arrange to get payment to one of the committee before the shirt is posted, or you could send a postal order made payable to AFC Rushden & Diamonds (go into the post office and ask for a postal order). A postal order differs from a cheque in that you put the money on it there and then, so if it gets lost in the post it really is lost, but is is more secure than cash as nobody else could use it if they stole it.

If you are going to be in the area and want to give payment then please PM me here and I will try and arrange something.

You could even get someone you know with a cheque book to do one for you, putting in a note of who the cheque is from and a contact detail so we can confirm the cheque was recieved. Preferrably this would match with the contact detail you send me to go on the forms for our records.
Last edited by AFCR&D Shirts on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheDiamonds

Post by TheDiamonds »

Yes that could be an option. However, I will defo purchase a large shirt. But will post when i have confirmed how i am paying :mrgreen:
AFCR&D Shirts

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

Please send me your details in the meantime as formatted in the opening post, and I will place your order in the "not paid" pile.