AFCR&D Replica Shirt Orders [merchandise@afcdiamonds.com]

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
TheDiamonds

Re: AFCR&D Replica Shirt Orders

Post by TheDiamonds »

just sent a message, have you recieved it?
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Where will the shirts be picked up from? I ordered mine yesterday, I assume I will be phoned, and a suitable time to pick the shirt up will be arranged?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
AFCR&D Shirts

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

diamondgeezer1 wrote:Where will the shirts be picked up from? I ordered mine yesterday, I assume I will be phoned, and a suitable time to pick the shirt up will be arranged?
Indeed, we can arrange individual collections like this, or more suitably for most at any home game, and most away games with prior notice. We shall make sure that a collection gets sorted for everyone who ordered a shirt.

Thanks to all who ordered shirts. As mentioned above we will contact everyone to let them know when we have them and begin posting them and arranging collections.
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

AFCR&D Shirts wrote: You could arrange to get payment to one of the committee before the shirt is posted, or you could send a postal order made payable to Rushden & Diamonds FC (go into the post office and ask for a postal order)
You mean AFC Rushden & Diamonds surely ?
AFC R & D member number 34
AFCR&D Shirts

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

Yes we definitely do!

My sincere apologies.

Edit: I have now edited the message you quoted to correct that and remove any confusion that might arise.
AFCR&D Shirts

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

Further replica shirt orders can now be made in person at any of the games, or to merchandise@afcdiamonds.com

We have a small ammount of stock ordered of both the home and away shirts, but only in certain sizes and expect these to go quickly. They will be done on a first come first served basis. We should recieve the first batch of shirts within 2 weeks.

If you have sent me an order via the forum then it has been added in to the relevant part of the queue (based on time signature recieved). All new applications should be made directly to the email address and not the forum account.

As mentioned before we must recieve payment for a shirt before we can post it. Early payment on collections is appreciated but not neccessary.
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Are shirts available for collection tonight? Sorry if I've missed any announcement already covering this
AFC R & D member number 34
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

Three of Diamonds wrote:Are shirts available for collection tonight? Sorry if I've missed any announcement already covering this
I don't think they will be, unfortunately.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
supersub

Post by supersub »

I ordered and paid for one of the blue tops, any news on them being ready?
supersub

Post by supersub »

Picked it up tonight, thanks!