AFCR&D Replica Shirt Orders [merchandise@afcdiamonds.com]

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: AFCR&D Replica Shirt Orders

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

I ordered my shirt at Dale's memorial game, does anyone know when this batch will be delivered and ready for collection?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
Dazzler
The Staff
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

I think James is in the process of contacting people currently as we expect delivery of a batch this week, but am sure he will confirm shortly.
Diamond_ Wolf
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Cheers Dazzler!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
AFCR&D Shirts

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

A small ammount of the first order was recieved from the supplier in time for thursdays game. If you ordered your shirt in time for the first batch but were unable to collect it then I can only apologise as we had to give preference to people who had paid in advance, as this was seen as the only fair method when there was such a small ammount of stock. Further to this it was done on a first come first severed basis (i.e. the first people who attempted to pick up their shirts who had already paid for them and ordered in the first batch recieved them)

We are expecting to recieve the rest of the stock from the first batch later this week. We had been hopeful of having them in time for the game tonight but that is sadly not the case.

If you have ordered a blue t-shirt these are available for collection. There is also a selected ammount of stock in certain sizes.

If you haven't ordered yet or ordered for the second batch, then I am aiming to place the order tomorrow. Make sure you have your order in as you want it and it should arrive within 2-3 weeks. If you cannot order in person tonight then please send the order via email to merchandise@afcdiamonds.com

Thank you to everyone who has ordered so far, especially those who were able to pay in advance.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

AFCR&D Shirts wrote:A small ammount of the first order was recieved from the supplier in time for thursdays game. If you ordered your shirt in time for the first batch but were unable to collect it then I can only apologise as we had to give preference to people who had paid in advance, as this was seen as the only fair method when there was such a small ammount of stock. Further to this it was done on a first come first severed basis (i.e. the first people who attempted to pick up their shirts who had already paid for them and ordered in the first batch recieved them)

We are expecting to recieve the rest of the stock from the first batch later this week. We had been hopeful of having them in time for the game tonight but that is sadly not the case.

If you have ordered a blue t-shirt these are available for collection. There is also a selected ammount of stock in certain sizes.

If you haven't ordered yet or ordered for the second batch, then I am aiming to place the order tomorrow. Make sure you have your order in as you want it and it should arrive within 2-3 weeks. If you cannot order in person tonight then please send the order via email to merchandise@afcdiamonds.com

Thank you to everyone who has ordered so far, especially those who were able to pay in advance.
So will you contact people who's shirts are ready for collection? I ordered mine and paid in advance during Dale Roberts Memorial, but have not received a phone call as of yet.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Likewise I sent a cheque to the club last week but hadn't heard anything. I assume it's all being taken care of?
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Dazzler
The Staff
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

BartonRaz wrote:Likewise I sent a cheque to the club last week but hadn't heard anything. I assume it's all being taken care of?
Cheques were collected twice last week, and the relevant forms passed to James - so he should have the orders at least.
AFCR&D Shirts

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

diamondgeezer1 wrote:
AFCR&D Shirts wrote:A small ammount of the first order was recieved from the supplier in time for thursdays game. If you ordered your shirt in time for the first batch but were unable to collect it then I can only apologise as we had to give preference to people who had paid in advance, as this was seen as the only fair method when there was such a small ammount of stock. Further to this it was done on a first come first severed basis (i.e. the first people who attempted to pick up their shirts who had already paid for them and ordered in the first batch recieved them)

So will you contact people who's shirts are ready for collection? I ordered mine and paid in advance during Dale Roberts Memorial, but have not received a phone call as of yet.
The preferred method of contact will be via email for practical reasons.

We believe that the shirts should be ready before the next home game.
AFCR&D Shirts

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

BartonRaz wrote:Likewise I sent a cheque to the club last week but hadn't heard anything. I assume it's all being taken care of?
Again for practical reasons it is not possible to keep contacting everyone. If there is a problem we will inform you.

If you have any queries about an order please email merchandise@afcdiamonds.com and we shall attempt to get back to you as soon as possible. Patience with enquireys is appreciated.

Thanks.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

AFCR&D Shirts wrote:
Again for practical reasons it is not possible to keep contacting everyone. If there is a problem we will inform you.

If you have any queries about an order please email merchandise@afcdiamonds.com and we shall attempt to get back to you as soon as possible. Patience with enquireys is appreciated.

Thanks.
Thanks for the response, you have mail :)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73