A matter of high importance.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

A matter of high importance.

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

Will there be diamond burgers for the new season!? They use to complete my Saturdays, I need them back in my life. Please can someone confirm to me I'll be reunited with my long lost delicacy.

(Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere, but I haven't been on here for a while)
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Re: A matter of high importance.

Post by BartonRaz »

I have heard malicious rumours that the burgers at WTFC are out of this world.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:Will there be diamond burgers for the new season!? They use to complete my Saturdays, I need them back in my life. Please can someone confirm to me I'll be reunited with my long lost delicacy.

(Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere, but I haven't been on here for a while)
Diamond Burgers are nothing, compared to the 'beast of Wellingborough'!
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Saturday games:

Starter (14.45) - Something from M&S, maybe their chicken kebabs, which are awesome.
Main (15.45) - A burger from inside the ground.
Dessert (16.50) - Something in the Dog and Duck.

:D :D
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

When I turn up for the first home game of the season, and if indeed diamond burgers are being sold, I think I'd be the happiest man on the planet...
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

I'm sure we can rename the W'boro beast for you 8-)
ChorltonV

Post by ChorltonV »

What is this fascination with Diamond Burgers? Surely the smell, let alone the taste, would convince you not to go near them. A festering shit-stain of a meal, boiled in its own brine and composed entirely of cows lips and knackers mechanically recovered from the left over bits of carcass on the abattoir floor. If there is but one reason to rejoice in the demise of R&D it surely must be that the Diamond Burger is dead. Which is funny, given that the contents of a Diamond Burger had probably been dead for the best part of a decade before being served*.

(*excludes microbial and bacterial lifeforms.)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No.318
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

ChorltonV wrote:What is this fascination with Diamond Burgers? Surely the smell, let alone the taste, would convince you not to go near them. A festering shit-stain of a meal, boiled in its own brine and composed entirely of cows lips and knackers mechanically recovered from the left over bits of carcass on the abattoir floor. If there is but one reason to rejoice in the demise of R&D it surely must be that the Diamond Burger is dead. Which is funny, given that the contents of a Diamond Burger had probably been dead for the best part of a decade before being served*.

:lol:

They were decent back in our golden era (when we had the cups with the R&D badge on), well as far as food at football goes!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
stamboy

Post by stamboy »

Get down to Nemo's best chippy in Wellingborough, then perhaps onto the Golden Lion for a pit stop and then a walk down to the ground.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

ChorltonV wrote:What is this fascination with Diamond Burgers? Surely the smell, let alone the taste, would convince you not to go near them. A festering shit-stain of a meal, boiled in its own brine and composed entirely of cows lips and knackers mechanically recovered from the left over bits of carcass on the abattoir floor. If there is but one reason to rejoice in the demise of R&D it surely must be that the Diamond Burger is dead. Which is funny, given that the contents of a Diamond Burger had probably been dead for the best part of a decade before being served*.

I believe anyone under the age of 25 nowadays hasn't heard of the healthy eating option. No wonder the number of obese people are on the increase. The fascination of places like McDonalds, KFC and Burger King never ceases to amaze me. Even the c**p served up in Subway won't entice me. :shock: