Good Atmosphere Tonight

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Re: Good Atmosphere Tonight

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

I thought the megaphone was great! Added to the atmosphere, as long as the comments don't get too personal, I can't see a problem with using it again!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Ive got an idea for Saturday................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xITg714W45U

:lol: :lol: :lol:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

I loved the megaphone, the atmosphere was immense, everyone joining in with chants, megaphone again please? :D
TwinkleToesTomlin
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

Bit of a laugh, we wont use it every game! In fact I can see that getting me in trouble if it wasnt on a school night!
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
coltrane

Post by coltrane »

The comment about "English football fans aren't that gay" was a bit of a cheek! :lol:
TwinkleToesTomlin
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

Dazzler wrote:
STAGMAN wrote:I thought it ws a very good atmosphere tonight on the PDB terrace, everyone there really got behind the lads today. Also who is going to own up to giving Jaff that megaphone? :lol:
I got the Megaphone when I purchased the other Tannoy speakers. I had it in the bar with me, when Barry and Jaff came in, and asked how it was going outside. They said it was a little quiet, so I said try the Megaphone...but don't use the Siren feature :roll:

The siren was the best bit! Did you really think giving me and Baz a megaphone and saying 'but dont press the siren button' would work? ;) :lol:
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

TwinkleToesTomlin wrote:

The siren was the best bit! Did you really think giving me and Baz a megaphone and saying 'but dont press the siren button' would work? ;) :lol:
You lads did a brilliant job. :D
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

Megaphone?! That must have been pretty awesome, I can't recall us ever having a megaphone at a game before. Bring it Eynesbury please, as I should be at that one :D
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

TwinkleToesTomlin wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
STAGMAN wrote:I thought it ws a very good atmosphere tonight on the PDB terrace, everyone there really got behind the lads today. Also who is going to own up to giving Jaff that megaphone? :lol:
I got the Megaphone when I purchased the other Tannoy speakers. I had it in the bar with me, when Barry and Jaff came in, and asked how it was going outside. They said it was a little quiet, so I said try the Megaphone...but don't use the Siren feature :roll:

T'was quality, haven't laughed so much in ages, great job Jaff :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Olly wrote:Megaphone?! That must have been pretty awesome, I can't recall us ever having a megaphone at a game before. Bring it Eynesbury please, as I should be at that one :D
My favourite bit was after the keeper had gone down injured and then started playing again. He went behind the goal to fetch the ball and the call from Jaff was "You're alright now aren't you?! You just wanted [the female physio] to touch you."

:lol: :lol:
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46