Where'z Wizz ?

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Where'z Wizz ?

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Mat.H wrote:
Diamond_ Wolf wrote:Unfortunately I think we have seen his last game In a Diamonds shirt :cry:
I hope not, I know one little girl that will be unhappy. After the Cambridge win Jack took the time to come out of the changing room and sign my daughters programme real nice lad.
He won't be going far anyway if you get my drift, I'm sure your daughter will still be able to see him :)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

Don't get your drift, sorry.
AFC R&D Membership No 283
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Put it this way he is not leaving the dog and duck.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

STAGMAN wrote:I claim the prize, he,s in the Punch and Judy Tent
No he's not, he's being the windbreaker! ;)
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

Diamond_ Wolf wrote:Put it this way he is not leaving the dog and duck.
Oh right good luck to him.
AFC R&D Membership No 283
Pete
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by Pete »

I'm incredulous if he is being allowed to leave. On Tuesday we asked on the radio what Liburd provides that Wiz doesn't, and the best we got is that he is possibly better than crossing, although that person also said that his cross success/corner won percentage when running at a defender is 95% so I think they may have been a Liburd superfan. First touch, passing, tackling, shooting, pace, engine, football brain, for me Wiz wins each one. I'm amazed and saddened there's not more surprise at this.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

From my perspective, players come and players go, it's always going to be like that and hopefully we'll get quality replacements. Trouble is always going to be keeping players happy when they're not playing.

Whatever happens, I'll back Starms and peaksy to get us quality replacements - any player who leaves the club has my thanks and best wishes, wherever they go!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

IMO it's a real shame he's going, especially since he would've got more of a chance in the next few weeks! :(
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
mike

Post by mike »

Pete wrote:I'm incredulous if he is being allowed to leave. On Tuesday we asked on the radio what Liburd provides that Wiz doesn't, and the best we got is that he is possibly better than crossing, although that person also said that his cross success/corner won percentage when running at a defender is 95% so I think they may have been a Liburd superfan. First touch, passing, tackling, shooting, pace, engine, football brain, for me Wiz wins each one. I'm amazed and saddened there's not more surprise at this.

Ha ha maybe my 95% was a bit of an exaggeration and it's nothing personal to Wiz but it's hard for Starms to change a system that works and the fact is the games Nat hasn't started we haven't won (except Dover)
Membership number 268
mike

Post by mike »

And 2nd half before being subbed was 100% :-)
Membership number 268