FAO: The Club

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

FAO: The Club

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Get some highlights of that game onto Diamonds Player! I would happily pay £3 or whatever to watch all of them again. Maybe a 50 minute DVD of the first two goals and the whole second half? £5 a piece, they'd sell like hot cakes! :D
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
srusrdfc

Re: FAO: The Club

Post by srusrdfc »

i would buy 1
kiwikid

Post by kiwikid »

Give me 2!!!
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

The club HAVE to do an season review DVD this season. 4 times now we've scored 5 or more, and 3 times 6 or more! I bet there wouldn't be many Rushden fans who'd decide not to buy it.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
diamond82
Been Liked: 8 times

Post by diamond82 »

I would definitely buy a season review and a copy of that game. Hopefully more people will think the same and they will get produced.
Pete
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by Pete »

Without trying to make anyone panic I know that the/a cameraman was going around the ground prior to kickoff trying to find some film to put in his camera so he could tape the game. I don't know if this was some independent feller or the official one. It'd be a shame if a balls-up meant that there wasn't a tape of this match!
rushandd

Post by rushandd »

PLEASE do a tape, id deffo buy one or two or three !! :D
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

A DVD of the whole seson's goals would be very welcoming, but at this rate, we'll need a double disc pack!
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

Highlights will be up in the next few days on Diamonds Player, see TOS for more details and there should hopefully be highlights of the 4 remaining home games in this season as well!
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

See http://www.thediamondsfc.com/page/NewsD ... 22,00.html

The point on that link about the Stevenage highlights that are already on Diamonds player is also worth noting. Although two versions of the highlights have been available elsewhere, these are far more detailed (over 8 minutes), with full coverage of incidents such as the "back-pass" to Dale Roberts (I still think it was harsh to call it a back-pass when it just flicked off Simon Downer), and the Roberts saves, as well as goal celebrations and the post match flare up between the two benches (which I hadn't realised was quite as intense as that).

If we do get to the playoffs and have to face Stevenage we'll have to keep an eye on the two benches.

If the Gateshead highlights are as detailed we are in for a treat !