AFC Wombles Travel

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Re: AFC Wombles Travel

Post by Pigman »

Can't be arsed with all of that - I've just called Graham and got myself booked onto the coach, I can have a little kip then.................well, us old blokes eh? ;)

Oh and those of you who bother with a programme............I've come out of retirement for the AFC Dons match, so make sure you get one, a collectors item :oops: ;) :lol:
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
davealbon
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

PigmanRDFC wrote:Can't be arsed with all of that - I've just called Graham and got myself booked onto the coach, I can have a little kip then.................well, us old blokes eh? ;)

Oh and those of you who bother with a programme............I've come out of retirement for the AFC Dons match, so make sure you get one, a collectors item :oops: ;) :lol:
If I buy one, will you sign it for me?! :lol:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Pigman
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

davealbon wrote:
PigmanRDFC wrote:Can't be arsed with all of that - I've just called Graham and got myself booked onto the coach, I can have a little kip then.................well, us old blokes eh? ;)

If I buy one, will you sign it for me?! :lol:
Of course......................be worth more if I don't though :lol:
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Rdfc91

Post by Rdfc91 »

Formic wrote:For those travelling by train the Super Off Peak Travelcard from Bedford is an option for this one - same as for Hayes - £19:50 return for Adults to Norbiton via Waterloo (or the really adventurous can go via Richmond using the North London Line, but that would take longer).

As mentioned above the Victoria Line isn't an option to get from Kings Cross / St Pancras to Waterloo, but the Piccadilly Line, changing to the Northern Line at Leicester Square is an option - or go via Euston on the Northern Line, changing there. Hopefully they will have improved the signs at St Pancras for the new Northern entrance to the Tube, which avoids going right out to the front of the station to get to the Piccadilly line - http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/ ... de-map.gif

http://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/location. ... d=9&squad=
Thanks for the help on the trains! You can do groupsavers on those £19.50 tickets aswell (4 for the price of 2) So it will work out at £9.75 each from Bedford for anyone travelling in groups! First Capital Connect trains only to London though.