Season tickets.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Wewillneverdie

Season tickets.

Post by Wewillneverdie »

As the club have announced the early bird offer I personally think its a joke 159 pound this year compared to last years 149 for the early bird if I remember correctly?(i might be wrong).considering we also have to fork out to travel to kempston aswell I don't think they are rewarding us fans.As for the family offer to offer a deal which you only save 3 pound is a shambles imo they have done this cause they know the loyal fans will still buy and turn up.
bozzer
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Re: Season tickets.

Post by bozzer »

The season ticket prices have been frozen and are exactly the same as last year

The family ticket provides a free 4pk which is worth up to £36

With the context of the costs of moving to Hayden road which the club are having to endure I would be interested as to what you feel the club should have done instead?
AFC R&D Member No. 67
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

Wewillneverdie wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:25 pm As the club have announced the early bird offer I personally think its a joke 159 pound this year compared to last years 149 for the early bird if I remember correctly?(i might be wrong).considering we also have to fork out to travel to kempston aswell I don't think they are rewarding us fans.As for the family offer to offer a deal which you only save 3 pound is a shambles imo they have done this cause they know the loyal fans will still buy and turn up.
As Bozzer said, prices have been frozen so there's no increase on last year's prices. I'd be interested to know what you think the other options are - feel free to PM/email me and I'll put your comments forward for discussion.
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 59 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Wewillneverdie wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:25 pm As the club have announced the early bird offer I personally think its a joke 159 pound this year compared to last years 149 for the early bird if I remember correctly?(i might be wrong).considering we also have to fork out to travel to kempston aswell I don't think they are rewarding us fans.As for the family offer to offer a deal which you only save 3 pound is a shambles imo they have done this cause they know the loyal fans will still buy and turn up.
"Fork out to travel to Kempston"

It will most likely only be for a short while and at a maximum 30 mile round trip (distance between Hayden Road and Hillground) the extra cost is negligible.

I used to do around trip of 22 miles to Nene Park so Hillground is not that much difference for me.
Wewillneverdie

Post by Wewillneverdie »

sussexdiamond wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:30 am
"Fork out to travel to Kempston"

It will most likely only be for a short while and at a maximum 30 mile round trip (distance between Hayden Road and Hillground) the extra cost is negligible.

I used to do around trip of 22 miles to Nene Park so Hillground is not that much difference for me.
Getting there and back will be a nightmare as some of us will have to use public transport and Bedford can be busy during Saturday lunchtime so I'll be spending money getting to the game and also have the club confirmed it will be for a short time if so fair play?
sandringhamdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by sandringhamdiamond »

This season the fans really need to pull together, we are all aware the move to Hayden Road wont be cheap so we need to support the club as much as possible.

I don't know if its been discussed before but something like a car share idea could work for fans who might struggle to get to Kempston.
bozzer
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by bozzer »

A car share is something we were looking at to run on here, we are also investigating some other options to help with transport to Kempston.
AFC R&D Member No. 67
Dbsl
Been Liked: 15 times

Post by Dbsl »

I wonder if the Club are considering putting on a coach to Kempston in the short term. It may help.

Stacey?
therushden
Has Liked: 138 times
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by therushden »

Has there been an announcement that we're starting the season at Kempston? I'd get yourself down hayden rd and help get it up to standard, then you'll not need to worry about public transport to Bedford.
As for pricing, take the discount or pay on the day. Being the consumer, it's your choice.
Dale Roberts. England's number 1.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 50
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 42 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

You want promotion.

You want a ground in Rushden that will be suitable for that promotion.

It's got to be paid for somehow. Hayden Road is a poor UCL standard ground for players getting it up to standard isn't cheap.