FAO Craig Farrell

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
RushdenTillIDie

FAO Craig Farrell

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

Fair enough mate!, as you can read, a lot of us were as cross at the attitudes of some on Friday as you apparently were, but please don't get angry at the De Banke, you're bagging a fair few goals for us atm, and your movement, effort and finishing has been top draw.
The majority of us, your hardcore fan-base have got yours and the teams back 100%

(Including Wes Thomas and Shane Huke, who IMO i thought was solid in his first two games, didn't see him at Crawley)

We don't want yours or anyones moral and hunger to drop - I hope that those of us that are off to Kiddy tomorrow, will raise our game as 12th man, and we can all end this season on an even bigger high..Thanks for a fantastic season, Oh and you've scored against the Scum....that will always go down well!

Chin Up Boys!

RTID

(I hear the team occasionally read this.... sooo worth a go ;) )
godber

Re: FAO Craig Farrell

Post by godber »

Someone told me he told the debanke to shut up or something like after Huke put in a bad ball & I agree with him its stupid to get on the teams back for one bad game,Huke has just moved here and I believe it was his first home game so he is going to be nervous course he is & booing him or shouting go back to Austrilia really isnt going to help him settle at the club.

I'll be there tomorrow (now i have a lift sorted,after so many of you come to rescue ;) ) along with real fans that aint there just because we are doing well
Cotty
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Cotty »

Glad you're able to get to Kiddy, Godber. Now let's all get behind the team and get another 3 points, although against a team like Kiddy it won't be easy.Yes, some of our players looked - understandably - tired the other night and one or three seem to be playing despite injuries but they've given us a lot to be proud of this season so let's help to give them that final push.
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Agreed, as said by a few, i was frustrated by the poor crosses but no more than that, it was simply a shame that he had two goes and still couldn't get it in the box. I, on the other hand, wouldn't have got it that close, so i am in no position to criticise ;)

As for the team, we have shown fantastic determination to get this far, and to get into a position of hopefully making the play offs. You have done us proud, no matter what happens in the next 5+ games
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

Don't worry guys. Daniel G has had a word with him so everything is alright. The day is saved.
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

DiamondsFan wrote:Don't worry guys. Daniel G has had a word with him so everything is alright. The day is saved.
Thank GOD for the one eared wonder ;) :lol:
singa

Post by singa »

DiamondsFan wrote:Don't worry guys. Daniel G has had a word with him so everything is alright. The day is saved.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha