[ Tue 27th July ] v Northampton Town XI, KO 7:45pm PSF @ DnD, Wellingborough.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Re: TONIGHT! [ Tue 27th July ] v Northampton Town XI, KO 7:45pm PSF @ DnD, Wellingborough.

Post by Dazzler »

Dazzler
The Staff

Re: TONIGHT! [ Tue 27th July ] v Northampton Town XI, KO 7:45pm PSF @ DnD, Wellingborough.

Post by Dazzler »

Dazzler
The Staff

Post by Dazzler »

NOTE: Contactless Card payment available on the gate for those not able to pre-book tickets online.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

It does seem mightily confusing when there is a tweet from the club about contactless payment, yet the story on the club website doesn't mention that, nor does the recent preview on the club website. I know there is a general perception that Twitter is the definitive place to find information now, but it might put some people off turning up on the night.
https://www.afcdiamonds.com/preview-dia ... gh-7-45ko/
https://www.afcdiamonds.com/friendlies- ... -arranged/

It's also a shame that the situation regarding the tribute to Max Griggs hasn't been clarified.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Anybody who wants me ticket, DM me and I'll email it to you. If not, it's money for the club
oliv272
Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by oliv272 »

Great commentary as always, I think we take radio diamonds for granted sometimes excellent work
FuriousHoon / Ollie
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

A good workout against a youthful, quick and very mobile Cobblers side, not forgetting we had a lot of youth on in the 2nd half. Took our goals well and put some good crosses in, then defended with purpose. I can't help feeling we need a bit more depth and experience in the centre of the field.
Nicely held minute's silence for Max & Barbara Griggs.
A good night all in all.
AFC R & D member number 34
Dazzler
The Staff

Post by Dazzler »

Post match interview

gibston
Has Liked: 7 times
Been Liked: 45 times

Re: [ Tue 27th July ] v Northampton Town XI, KO 7:45pm PSF @ DnD, Wellingborough.

Post by gibston »

Decent game,decent performance all round. Lots of positives for sure. Back 4 looked solid & both new full backs slotting in very well,warbs who I've watched a number of times was always going to be a great addition,young right back looks a great find for sure. Our squad is looking competitive in what looks like a very tough league ahead.Think we're maybe 2 good players short but no doubt be a few new additions in next few weeks. It's great to have footy back
Dazzler
The Staff

Re: [ Tue 27th July ] v Northampton Town XI, KO 7:45pm PSF @ DnD, Wellingborough.

Post by Dazzler »

Chron & Echo report via Jon Dunham