Social media

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Re: Social media

Post by Formic »

The @afcrd Twitter feed seems to be focussing more on the U23s this afternoon. I guess there isn't much to report from Alvechurch other than the half-time score. Updates are also at @churchmatchdays as well as the official @alvechurch1st
The pressman
Been Liked: 27 times

Post by The pressman »

But Formic we know that the board are much more interested in the u23's than the first team.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Formic wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:02 pm The @afcrd Twitter feed seems to be focussing more on the U23s this afternoon. I guess there isn't much to report from Alvechurch other than the half-time score. Updates are also at @churchmatchdays as well as the official @alvechurch1st
I think this was more a case of there being no available volunteers to cover the first team match twitter (historically very few matches missed - though 2 in the last few months), so the 2 or 3 tweets U23 got more visibility than they would normally have gotten on a matchday. I know I've posted forum threads for U18's/U21's as well as the first team consistently when I am aware of matches coming up and have time to do it.
The pressman

Post by The pressman »

Could this be because of the way some board members treat volunteers? Answers on a postcard please!
real diamond
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by real diamond »

You could always run for election yourself then all your problems would be solved.
The pressman

Post by The pressman »

Change the record!