Mansfield match thread

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
CountHermanDeBanker

Re: Mansfield match thread

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

RushdenTillIDie wrote:oh well, we haven't had disappointment like that for a while, shame on our 1000 game, but not the end of the world, means we're playing Luton three times in a week though. :(

Why - is the season over and everything now cast in stone then? :roll:

Bloody doommonger ;) :lol:
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
Harry

Post by Harry »

Thank f*** we're already guaranteed play offs - or else I'd be slitting my wrists tonight. :shock:
Diamond down South.
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Gutting to have lead twice, but hey ho, onwards and upwards! Lets hope that this is the low point of the rest of the season!
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Harry wrote:Thank f*** we're already guaranteed play offs - or else I'd be slitting my wrists tonight. :shock:
*whimper*

You're not the only one!

I don't wanna feel like Oxford again. :cry: :cry: :cry:
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
arealdiamondgeezer

Post by arealdiamondgeezer »

sounded like it was a cracking game all told but shit happens well done lads!!!!! :D bring on the wrexham
"When I whet my flashing sword and my hand takes hold in judgment, I shall take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me"
therushden
Has Liked: 138 times
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by therushden »

still six more points to play for. two behind york and we've a better goal diff.
JE's interview will be a bit firey.
Dale Roberts. England's number 1.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 50
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

CountHermanDeBanker wrote:
RushdenTillIDie wrote:oh well, we haven't had disappointment like that for a while, shame on our 1000 game, but not the end of the world, means we're playing Luton three times in a week though. :(

Why - is the season over and everything now cast in stone then? :roll:

Bloody doommonger ;) :lol:
sorry :lol: just think York will finish 4th now, i'm not too upset though first loss in 12 and a silly error by louis and some dodgy refereeing has cost us....not the end of the world 8-) , still need to sort out the dodgy defending though cause we've been solid for a while now and it would be a shame to just be beaten confortably by Luton/Oxford and all our jokey wembley/promotion talks just disappear......but we'll be fine, this will wake us up.....grrr I want it sooo much! I want wembley soooo much!
Harry

Post by Harry »

The problem with doing really well is that you get used to winning, then when a defeat comes along it is hard to deal with it.

Bring back last season where I could brush a last minute defeat aside with ease. ;)
Diamond down South.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

We should definitely not expect anything from the play-offs because it's a lottery. If we do expect things then we'll all be gutted afterwards if we don't get anything. Just remember the happiness of this season and see the play-offs as a nice but boring addition that doesn't mean anything. :)
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Yeah hopefully recover on Saturday in Wales, and then play good game against Lootun and who knows. As mentioned, the play offs are a lottery, and the two games versus lootun (should we get them) will be effectively derbies anyway, so anything can happen. I'm sure JEMS will get them back. Tbf, by the sound sof it we destroyed Mansfield at times, with not our strongest team. Most definately not the end of the world!