Mansfield match thread

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
RushdenTillIDie

Re: Mansfield match thread

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

Sara Pascoe wrote:We should definitely not expect anything from the play-offs because it's a lottery. If we do expect things then we'll all be gutted afterwards if we don't get anything. Just remember the happiness of this season and see the play-offs as a nice but boring addition that doesn't mean anything. :)
i think your tunes changed a bit already ;) i know what you mean though, but i want it soo bad :oops:
Basil

Post by Basil »

At least the lads have got the feeling of losing again- its been so long since they must of felt like they are right now and it may just serve as a timely reminder of what a horrible feeling it is and spur them on to victory in the play offs ;)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No: 26
RushdenTillIDie

Basil wrote:At least the lads have got the feeling of losing again- its been so long since they must of felt like they are right now and it may just serve as a timely reminder of what a horrible feeling it is and spur them on to victory in the play offs ;)

Hope so.

Yay, I hit my 200th post! - can you tell i was more interested in getting that? ;) :lol:
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

RushdenTillIDie wrote:
Basil wrote:At least the lads have got the feeling of losing again- its been so long since they must of felt like they are right now and it may just serve as a timely reminder of what a horrible feeling it is and spur them on to victory in the play offs ;)

Hope so.

Yay, I hit my 200th post! - can you tell i was more interested in getting that? ;) :lol:
Whooooooooooooooooooooo (Just to make it worth your while ;) )
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

I can't decide whether I'm bothered that we lost tonight. I felt that annoying 2006-esque feeling when your stomach drops a bit when the late goal goes in but to be honest we've made the play-offs. That's a great achievement in itself so...meh, sometimes you have to lose. But wait I am a bit unhappy. Oh I don't know... 8-)
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
RushdenTillIDie

jimbobjaw wrote:
RushdenTillIDie wrote:

Hope so.

Whooooooooooooooooooooo (Just to make it worth your while ;) )
on a separate note, I've worked out why i want it sooo much, it's cause i feel that if we don't go up we will lose the likes of Tommo, Curtis and Dale, and i really don't want them to go, I want this squad, give or take a couple, to stay next year as we're gelled and we look good. If someone will settle my nerves and say Justin and them will stay, then i don't care what happens 8-)
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

RushdenTillIDie wrote:on a separate note, I've worked out why i want it sooo much, it's cause i feel that if we don't go up we will lose the likes of Tommo, Curtis and Dale, and i really don't want them to go, I want this squad, give or take a couple, to stay next year as we're gelled and we look good. If someone will settle my nerves and say Justin and them will stay, then i don't care what happens 8-)
Yeah tbh you could probably add Kurt Robinson to that list as well tbh. It will feel like the Hill era again :cry: , except for the share dread we used to feel in knowing we had a useless fool as manager ;) :lol: