Match Postponed [ Tue 20th Feb ] v Peterborough Utd U21 KO 7:45pm HSCSF HOME

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

[ Tue 20th Feb ] v Peterborough Utd U21 KO 7:45pm HSCSF HOME

Post by Dazzler »

Match details to follow.
sussexdiamond
Been Liked: 59 times

Re: [ Tue 20th Feb ] v Peterborough Utd U21, KO 7:45pm HSCSF HOME

Post by sussexdiamond »

Interestingly the NFA website says they are Posh under 21's
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Scott and wyatt along with heath must be cup tied for this one and with tagoe limping off yesterday, its going to be a very light bench.
sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

TheIncognitoKid wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:55 pm Scott and wyatt along with heath must be cup tied for this one and with tagoe limping off yesterday, its going to be a very light bench.
I don't suppose Rose is able to play now he has moved to NP. Lawlor played in previous round so he may be our best option.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

sussexdiamond wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:02 am
TheIncognitoKid wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:55 pm Scott and wyatt along with heath must be cup tied for this one and with tagoe limping off yesterday, its going to be a very light bench.
I don't suppose Rose is able to play now he has moved to NP. Lawlor played in previous round so he may be our best option.
Ben Heath (Corby), John Dean (Daventry), Dylan Wilson (Cogenhoe), Luca Purse (K*ttering), Jacob Scott and Reuben Wyatt (Northampton) are all cup-tied.

Jack Empson is unavailable due to competition rules stating players eligible for this round had to be affiliated with the Club by 31st January. They also had to have played at least one league fixture for the team prior to that date.

Players who have 'left' the Club on dual registration but aren't cup-tied could in theory feature. These include, for example, George Rose, Ben Gough, Kodi Briggs, Pharrell Anderson, Mitch White. Whether those, or any others I haven't mentioned, will feature tomorrow night though I genuinely have no idea.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

BartonRaz wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:59 pm
sussexdiamond wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:02 am
Ben Heath (Corby), John Dean (Daventry), Dylan Wilson (Cogenhoe), Luca Purse (K*ttering), Jacob Scott and Reuben Wyatt (Northampton) are all cup-tied.

Jack Empson is unavailable due to competition rules stating players eligible for this round had to be affiliated with the Club by 31st January. They also had to have played at least one league fixture for the team prior to that date.

Players who have 'left' the Club on dual registration but aren't cup-tied could in theory feature. These include, for example, George Rose, Ben Gough, Kodi Briggs, Pharrell Anderson, Mitch White. Whether those, or any others I haven't mentioned, will feature tomorrow night though I genuinely have no idea.
If none of those who have left play we could field subject to fitness. Lawlor, Tagoe, Harriman, Wilson, LuisPL, O Neil, Inman, Corden, Ngwa, Emery, Johnston. Subs Taylor, Lorraine, Thomas, Mukwada.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Re: [ Tue 20th Feb ] v Peterborough Utd U21 KO 7:45pm HSCSF HOME

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

What happened to the sub keeper we had at the start of the season, was he called saunt? Didn't recall him leaving. An under 18 keeper was on The bench in the previous round, maybe he'll be on the bench
Dazzler
The Staff

Post by Dazzler »

BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

TheIncognitoKid wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:16 pm What happened to the sub keeper we had at the start of the season, was he called saunt? Didn't recall him leaving. An under 18 keeper was on The bench in the previous round, maybe he'll be on the bench
Regan Saunt. Still registered but hasn't been around for a while, although because he hasn't played a game for the first team he wouldn't be eligible for this round of the competition. I believe he lived in Derby, so it wasn't particularly convenient.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Dazzler
The Staff

Post by Dazzler »

Will now take place at DnD on Thu April 4th.