Notice of Special General Meeting

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Notice of Special General Meeting

Post by BartonRaz »

AFC Rushden & Diamonds actively encourage its Part Owners to log in to the Owners’ Lounge for the notification of an upcoming Special General Meeting.

https://owners.afcdiamondsshop.com/index.asp

Supporters who are currently not Part Owners are invited to sign up to become Part Owners at a reduced price for the remainder of the 2023/24 season: https://www.afcdiamondsshop.com/partownership.asp
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Re: Notice of Special General Meeting

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Hi
I've logged into the owner's lounge but not seeing any recent posts?
AFC R & D member number 34
rdusher
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 57 times

Post by rdusher »

Hi 3ofD

Should be a PDF link on the landing page.

Failing that you should have also had it emailed to you
memart

Post by memart »

It says on the email you have to show your partowners card to attend the meeting but I am still waiting for mine after paying my money last July. I also paid for a pin badge which was not received either.
Lawman
Has Liked: 3 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by Lawman »

memart wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:36 am It says on the email you have to show your partowners card to attend the meeting but I am still waiting for mine after paying my money last July. I also paid for a pin badge which was not received either.
I know of somebody who paid their membership is not on email and has no access to this forum along with the official forum who only by pure luck became aware of the partowners card and pin badge. When he enquired he
was told it is in the shop. Crystal ball needed!!
This is a supporter who has hardly missed an AFC R&D match, home and away and been a member throughout the life time of AFC R&D and probably bought every shirt.
I trust this member along with others who do not have access to a computer will receive postal notification of this event in a timely manner along with the ability to vote.
memart

Post by memart »

Unfortunately I cannot get to the shop as I am in Irthlingborough and don't drive. I am unable to attend matches now because of mobility issues so I support the club through radio Diamonds.
rdusher

Post by rdusher »

Lawman wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:20 am
memart wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:36 am It says on the email you have to show your partowners card to attend the meeting but I am still waiting for mine after paying my money last July. I also paid for a pin badge which was not received either.
I know of somebody who paid their membership is not on email and has no access to this forum along with the official forum who only by pure luck became aware of the partowners card and pin badge. When he enquired he
was told it is in the shop. Crystal ball needed!!
This is a supporter who has hardly missed an AFC R&D match, home and away and been a member throughout the life time of AFC R&D and probably bought every shirt.
I trust this member along with others who do not have access to a computer will receive postal notification of this event in a timely manner along with the ability to vote.
This one isn't factually accurate I'm afraid Lawman. The supporter in question actually placed their order in the Club Shop and was advised that this was where they needed to collect it from. We've not executed the roll out anywhere near as effectively as we'd have liked, and for that I'll accept the criticism due, but the case you mention isn't actually our fault. The supporter was informed of the collection process and didn't follow the information.
rdusher

Post by rdusher »

memart wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:58 am Unfortunately I cannot get to the shop as I am in Irthlingborough and don't drive. I am unable to attend matches now because of mobility issues so I support the club through radio Diamonds.
Hi memart, can you drop me a DM or email me directly rob.usher@afc-diamonds.com and I'll chase this for you