TERRYISMS - Add Yours1

The section that wouldn't die!
woody

TERRYISMS - Add Yours1

Post by woody »

· Ashley Cole just got done for doing 130mph, when asked why he was going so fast he said I've heard John Terrys car is parked outside my house…

· I see Wayne Bridge refuses to play for England whilst John Terry remains captain. Lets hope he shags Emile Heskeys Mrs. before the summer.

· Capello has just phoned Wayne Bridge and said 'John Terry has lost the captains armband............................can you do me a favour and check under your bed?'
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Re: TERRYISMS - Add Yours1

Post by davealbon »

Wayne Bridge sent his girlfriend a replica of his cock made from Cadbury's chocolate.

She said she prefers Terry's!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
woody

Post by woody »

John Terry's agent has accelerated the release of his clients autobiography to take advantage of the current publicity. It has also been retitled to 'John Terry - A Bridge too far'
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
woody

Post by woody »

This whole debacle is costing John Terry a fortune, especially in Divorce costs................apparently he is now looking for a BRIDGING LOAN!
Billy Connolly
woody

Post by woody »

All from WHL

Chelsea wherever you may be
Don't leave your wife with John Terry
His Dad deals coke
And his Mum steals tea
He cried when he missed a penalty.

Chelsea wherever you may be
Don't leave your wife with John Terry
He cannot shoot
And he can't f*cking pass
But he'll take your missus up the a*se.

To The Tune Of "London Bridge"

Mrs Bridge is going down,
Going down, going down
Mrs Bridge is going down,
On John Terry.

Takes his tool both back and front,
Back and front, back and front,
Likes it in her ass and c--t
Oh John Terry
-----------------------------------------------------
Jingle Bells Jingle Bells
Jingle all the way
Watch out all the Chelsea Wags
John Terry plays away

Ashley Cole got caught speeding, he was doing 130mph down the
A3. When the police asked why he was going so fast he replied,
'I just heard John Terry's car was parked outside my house!'

ALL ALLEGED
John Terry rumours which will make the paper over the next few weeks: 1. The Sun have lined up another EIGHT women who have slept with him in the last 18 months or so. The front page today that Bridges ex, Vanessa, has slept with five members of the Chelsea squad is only the beginning. Two other Chelsea players - Gudjonsen and Drogba - were also sleeping with Bridge's girlfriend at the same time as Terry.3. The Sun is also paying Vanessa 250k to dish everything including the fact that the mystery fifth Chelsea player is, depressingly predictably, Ashley Cole. Which should give Cheryl the excuse she needs to finally dump him (now shes no longer Racist Toilet Cleaner Puncher, but the new Nations Sweetheart)4. JT has also been sleeping with current team mate Hilario's wife (who also has kids).5. Away from the bedroom, JT also owes Wembley a substantial amount of money for a box he owns and hasn't paid for, even after he had mates in there racking up a 20k bill at the FA Cup final.and more worrying for jt recently needed to borrow 1million pound from he's clubs owner to pay huge gambling debts..
Billy Connolly