JE

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 88 times
Been Liked: 16 times

JE

Post by Rushdenjim »

Decided to get into another argument with the AFC fans today! Hes racking up a nice list of fans that hate him now :lol: :lol:
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Re: JE

Post by davealbon »

I seem to remember him having a "discussion" with one/some of their supporters last season. There was a great photo of him walking off the pitch with his hand to his ear after our 1-0 win! :lol:

It must have been the only time a Wombles fan actually made any noise on Saturday.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
garya2414

Post by garya2414 »

Well he has to be a good boy at home and not take the crap performances out on the home fans, so switched having a go at the away fans....
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

garya2414 wrote:Well he has to be a good boy at home and not take the crap performances out on the home fans, so switched having a go at the away fans....
The guy can do no right... Look at any other manager in England. It happens with them all. Give him a break ffs
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 25 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

garya2414 wrote:Well he has to be a good boy at home and not take the crap performances out on the home fans, so switched having a go at the away fans....
Not at all, when he did give the home fans some stick, they started to get the hump. Problem is some fans can give it, then cant take it back. I had a bit of a strong debate with him at the fans forum, but afterwards we straightened it out, shook hands and went off with no hard feelings. That's the quality & passion of the man I think. We are where we are with the money at our disposal, maybe if so many fans didn't fook arf over the "quality" of football, he'd have more money available to spend on better quality players?
AFC R & D member number 34
UttoDiamond

Post by UttoDiamond »

Here, here! It stinks of hypocrisy, complaining that the football on show is "poor" (despite the fact we were there and there about the playoffs until about 2 weeks ago) then buggering off and leaving the club with no pot to piss in. You can't have it both ways!!!!!!!
AFC R&D Member Number 444
garya2414

Post by garya2414 »

I may have missed us there or there abouts with the playoffs! It was just talk to try and keep the attendances higher, we haven't looked like a team chasing the playoffs for 6 months!

I think we will lose further key players during the summer and struggle for top 10 finish next season..
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

garya2414 wrote:I may have missed us there or there abouts with the playoffs! It was just talk to try and keep the attendances higher, we haven't looked like a team chasing the playoffs for 6 months!

I think we will lose further key players during the summer and struggle for top 10 finish next season..
Nothing like being miserable is there Gary?