Crawley Thread

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Re: Crawley Thread

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

I'm glad they're ****ing off, we either get beat or dicked by Crawley! :x
arealdiamondgeezer

Post by arealdiamondgeezer »

well the only thing we can say is at least it was 1st place not bottom place that smacked our arse today :(
"When I whet my flashing sword and my hand takes hold in judgment, I shall take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me"
DiamondEejit

Post by DiamondEejit »

Going down to 9 men is shameful :oops:
"Reputations mean nothing here, come any where near me on that pitch and I'll kick you over the far stand."

♦Dale Roberts♦ - Forever and always Rushden's number 1
coolcuts

Post by coolcuts »

DiamondEejit wrote:Going down to 9 men is shameful :oops:
Maybe they wanted an early holiday 8-)
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Maybe Porter's played his final game for the club
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 110 times

Post by Olly »

Completely forgot this one was at 3pm, so got a nasty shock going on TOS expecting to see team news before tonight's game, looks like forgetting this one was for the best though, that's just shocking, even if it against the champions :shock:

Still, they'll be back in the not so distant future I imagine when it all goes tits up, they should enjoy this while it lasts.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 25 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

TheIncognitoKid wrote:Maybe Porter's played his final game for the club
Not a problem, players come and players go. If he doesn't want to stay then fine. I'll be pleased to see Johnson in the middle of the park where he should be. Porter's been a disappointment for me, I've never see him absolutely control a game from the middle, lots of effort but little end product.
AFC R & D member number 34
LuckyHeather

Post by LuckyHeather »

Just a few words, first of all thanks to the R & D gentleman who picked up my mobile phone after I had left it on the barrier and caught up0 with me just as I realised it was missing :oops:

The first sending off was right, retaliation always gives the ref no choice really. In the first half it was a very equal game IMO, although it was a right keeper howler for the 1st goal. However the second half was a different story, Crawley were stronger, faster and fitter all over the park, although having the extra man helps. The second sending off seemed harsh, the ref could have just spoken to the R & D player as he had done to the Crawley ones for some nasty tackles, but instead opted for a second yellow card. The 4th goal was worth the entrance fee alone (as a sort-of neutral).
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

DiamondEejit wrote:Going down to 9 men is shameful :oops:
Not when you're dealing with one of the most biased refs on the planet. The bastard gave little our way. Tubbs kicked out at Mills and received nothing (it should have been 10 v 10). Porter's second booking is a disgrace when you consider one of their players did a similar thing and received nothing.

On a positive note, apart from poor defending and a goal keeping error for the three goals (Cook's goal was just a great strike), I think we played well considering. I also felt Osano had one of his best games for a long time.