Fans Fundrasing Game-NOW @ OG's WBORO!

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
CalversonDiamond

Re: Fans Fundrasing Game- This SUNDAY.

Post by CalversonDiamond »

How many more players do you need ? I should be able to play along with 2 others ... But if you have enough heads already be glad to come down an show support ?
Flying High, Up In The sky, The Rushden Pheonix is flying high, From Our chosen ground, To The Football League, The Rushden Pheonix Is Flying High,[/color]
TwinkleToesTomlin
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

wasteman wrote:is this game still going ahead as i heard couldn't play there?. something to do with insurance.

Yep the game is most definately on, kennedy's did bring up an issue involving insurance which is being discussed at present. If this issue remains unresolved then we have a couple of alternative venues lined up. As soon as I can confirm anything either way, i'll post it up here.
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
TwinkleToesTomlin

CalversonDiamond wrote:How many more players do you need ? I should be able to play along with 2 others ... But if you have enough heads already be glad to come down an show support ?

Well to be honest at the moment its a case of 'the more the merrier'. Its roll on roll off subs. I've got about 20 odd names at the minute but BartonRaz aside, I dont think theres many lads capable of lasting more than 15minutes apart from some of the youngsters!

Just come on down Smithy
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
RushdenTillIDie

Re: Fans Fundrasing Game-NOW @ OG's WBORO!

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

Me and a mate live 10 minutes from the Og's - we'd be up for playing, if that's ok?
horseshoe11

Post by horseshoe11 »

Just to re-itterate what has been said above the game is now being played at OLD GRAMARIANS SPORTS GROUND ON SYWELL ROAD IN WELLINGBOROUGH. 11AM kick off. hope all you diamond fans turn up and cheer your lads on..

see you all sunday :)
TwinkleToesTomlin

Rushdentilidie pm me your contact details buddy
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

TwinkleToesTomlin wrote:Rushdentilidie pm me your contact details buddy
should have gone through?
TwinkleToesTomlin

yep, you have mail :)
DiamondCarvell

Post by DiamondCarvell »

if someone could give me a lift, that would be much appreciated...
We Love You, The Way You Play We Follow, Cos' We Support The Rushden and Diamonds Are Forever.
TwinkleToesTomlin

Squad now full.

Big Thanks to A&J Sectional Buildings our match day sponsors! :D