Timeline

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
rushdenman

Timeline

Post by rushdenman »

With the Conference AGM scheduled for this Saturday it would be reasonable to expect that they must have assurances that we have finances in place to clear our debts and provide on-going funding for the next 12 months, no later than close of play on Friday, otherwise Southport will get their reprieve.

If no announcement is made by our Directors by close of play on Friday then should we assume that our tenure within the Conference set-up has come to an end.
Presumably this would be confirmed and announced by the Conference Board over the weekend.

I believe that the winding up petition is to be heard on Monday failing any last minute agreement with the creditor(s) concerned, so we should learn our ultimate fate early next week.
arealdiamondgeezer

Re: Timeline

Post by arealdiamondgeezer »

all said and done i think you are right whatever the outcome may be it will be a squeaky bum time for all!!
"When I whet my flashing sword and my hand takes hold in judgment, I shall take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me"
SCARECROW

Post by SCARECROW »

By the looks of the OWS,someone has written the clubs obitury already!! :shock:
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 110 times

Post by Olly »

SCARECROW wrote:By the looks of the OWS,someone has written the clubs obitury already!! :shock:
Don't think that means anything, its an ongoing article that is continually being updated and there's nothing really better to put up at the top of the OWS anyway.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308