Forum

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
DiamondCarvell

Forum

Post by DiamondCarvell »

WHEN the club is liquidated, will the forum still be used as an update site for the proposed pheonix club
We Love You, The Way You Play We Follow, Cos' We Support The Rushden and Diamonds Are Forever.
Harry

Re: Forum

Post by Harry »

I hope so - I think it'll be pretty vital.
Diamond down South.
tech_head

Post by tech_head »

DiamondCarvell wrote:WHEN the club is liquidated, will the forum still be used as an update site for the proposed pheonix club

DiamondCarvell please also email us at support@saverdfc.com and you'll here all the news of the new club via email from us over the coming weeks.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 183
bedforddiamond

Post by bedforddiamond »

Yes I hope DF and Dazzler will keep it going to enable true RDFC fans to communicate an build a future.

It's all still very raw this morning and emotions are running high, but I hope something can be done to form a new club. I think the will is there, but we need a leader and someone to co-ordinate, theres no point everyone going off and doing there own thing, it needs a strategic approach.
DiamondCarvell

Post by DiamondCarvell »

tech_head wrote:DiamondCarvell please also email us at support@saverdfc.com and you'll here all the news of the new club via email from us over the coming weeks.
i have, my name is tom carvell
We Love You, The Way You Play We Follow, Cos' We Support The Rushden and Diamonds Are Forever.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

DiamondCarvell wrote:
tech_head wrote:DiamondCarvell please also email us at support@saverdfc.com and you'll here all the news of the new club via email from us over the coming weeks.
i have, my name is tom carvell
He has ginger hair, surely have a ban on that?!
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
Stalin

Post by Stalin »

If at any point you need hosting space for the site, Ive got plenty of servers it could sit on in order to keep it alive should it come to that at any point.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

I've got no plans to see it shut down. I doubt Diamondsforever and Dazzler have either.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

Keep it going. We get called the 'unofficial site' for a reason so it is vital to keep it open as a means to communicate with the wider fanbase and allows us to discuss matters openly, which may be difficult via email.
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 21 times

Post by StaceyH »

BartonRaz wrote:I've got no plans to see it shut down. I doubt Diamondsforever and Dazzler have either.
I certainly haven't any intention if closing it down....in fact I see its role now as being more important than ever.
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts