Come on....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: Come on....

Post by Trek »

PigmanRDFC wrote: I do still feel sorry for them in some ways, they're being sold down the river and may well end up in our position come the end of the season.
They're discussing how to maximise the excellent facilities at NP. However, as we know they aren't going to make additional money by relying on their own support to attend functions. As we found out unless they can attract non-football general public to frequent the place then it will fall flat on it's face.
De ja vue. ;)
Red Dragon

Post by Red Dragon »

diamondal wrote:Wonder if Red Dragon has sneaked in the K*ttering end to swell their attendance to 8. :lol: :lol:
Newport County is at least two and a half hours from my house. I wouldn't drive two and a half minutes to watch K*ttering, even when losing against Justin's team!

Even if I did, I'd go in the home end. I speak Welsh, you know, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference, especially if I wear the false extra fingers on each hand... although that might actually qualify me for the away end as well, come to think of it!
Last edited by Red Dragon on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFCR&D Member Number 38 - Proud member of a Community Football Club, currently in exile in West Wales!
DiamondEejit

Post by DiamondEejit »

diamondal wrote:Hilarious Ploppynet....... :lol: A great read :lol: :lol:
Made my evening! :lol: :lol:
"Reputations mean nothing here, come any where near me on that pitch and I'll kick you over the far stand."

♦Dale Roberts♦ - Forever and always Rushden's number 1