Higham Christmas Sparkle

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Higham Christmas Sparkle

Post by STAGMAN »

i am just back from the above ( Darren and a few others are still there) and we have had a cracking day , sold quite a lot of merchandise, signed up some new members and a lot of other people took away memberships to fill in later. Surprising how many people didn,t know we existed ( so keep getting the word out there). Great turn out of volunteers, its so much easier if there are lots of you and thanks to everyone for their help today. We hopefully will be at the Raunds Xmas lights next weekend with the merchandise etc so come along and see us. Its great to sell the merchndise but our main aim in going to these Christmas Do,s is to to show people that we exist and to get ourselves know

(Image courtesy afcdiamonds.com article
http://www.afcdiamonds.com/afc-rushden- ... as-sparkle)
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 21 times

Re: HIGHAM CHRISTMAS SPARKLE

Post by StaceyH »

I'll echo those thoughts Stagman. I was genuinely surprised at the number of local people who didn't know we existed. We need to get the Club's name out there as much as we can.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to help out, the players who were there earlier and to Starms who spent a good part of his afternoon with us. Oh, and we signed up our youngest member to date...just 2 days old :)
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

My feet are freezing !!!! Just got in, I really enjoyed today, well done everyone - great team effort !! :D
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

Diamondsforever wrote: Oh, and we signed up our youngest member to date...just 2 days old :)
And I can't wait to take him to his first game, will be next season as his mummy wont let him out at the moment.
AFC R&D Membership No 283
diamondal

Post by diamondal »

Live in Higham and didn,t know a thing about the switch on etc today, (and no I don,t live in a cave). A litte suprised it wasn,t posted on here (or did I miss it somewhere)? :oops:
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Red Diamond

Post by Red Diamond »

diamondal wrote:Live in Higham and didn,t know a thing about the switch on etc today
What's that Alan, has Higham finally got electric then? :lol:
AndyKirkup
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by AndyKirkup »

Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Re: Higham Christmas Sparkle

Post by Dazzler »

We took just over £400 - [£401.73 to be exact] on the stall today.

Thanks again to everyone that helped out today, and especially to all the fans that came along and purchased items, signed up as members, took away forms to complete, or took copies of the upcoming fixture lists.
diamondal

Post by diamondal »

Red Diamond wrote:
diamondal wrote:Live in Higham and didn,t know a thing about the switch on etc today
What's that Alan, has Higham finally got electric then? :lol:
"We got the best lights in Northants,the best lights in Northants". It,s really bright when the floodlights are on at NP........problem is,I think we will soon be in the dark again if the trend continues :idea: :idea: :idea: :lol: