Fakenham highlights

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Fakenham highlights

Post by bozzer »

AFC R&D Member No. 67
RushdenTillIDie

Re: Fakenham highlights

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

Love the highlights and all the effort being done to get them out quickly. Well done guys. Lad doing the match commentary is very good.

Teeny weeny bit of constructive criticism :) Can we stop with all the closed questions when interviewing? Makes a tad awkward viewing. How do you think the team performed? rather than 'a good win today..' etc ;)

Cracking job done by all though so thank you!
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

RushdenTillIDie wrote:Love the highlights and all the effort being done to get them out quickly. Well done guys. Lad doing the match commentary is very good.

Teeny weeny bit of constructive criticism :) Can we stop with all the closed questions when interviewing? Makes a tad awkward viewing. How do you think the team performed? rather than 'a good win today..' etc ;)

Cracking job done by all though so thank you!
To be fair that's commonplace across all sports interviews (and it really annoys me!). I think it stems from interviewers who are too scared to ask questions that might be interpreted the wrong way from angry managers. (Not saying that our interviewer is scared or that Starms is angry! ;) )

Thanks for the highlights everyone! :D
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

Is that a couple of volunteers to do the post match interviews I see before me? Maybe you'd be interested in manning the camera and giving Jon some time off for good behaviour??
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
RushdenTillIDie

I hope that isn't a 'if you think you know it all, why don't you do it' type offer ;)

I'd actually be happy to help out with anything to do with web or media, And will deffo be at the next few games, so why not?

Pm me who to get in touch with and i'll get involved.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

Not at all, that was a "we really need some help and if you think you can do it we'd love to give you the opportunity" type of offer. I'll be around tomorrow either in one of the turnstiles taking your hard earned cash, or with a high vis vest on trying to play car tetris in the car park - come over and see me and I'll steer you towards Jon - I'm sure he'll be delighted to have some help with the filming and maybe more.
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
RushdenTillIDie

Apart from tonight ;) Forgot about tonight...I work evenings so am unavailable ha
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Our highlights have been included on TwoHundredPercent's 'Non-League Highlights of the Week'.

More good publicity for our Club. :D
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

Trek wrote:Our highlights have been included on TwoHundredPercent's 'Non-League Highlights of the Week'.

More good publicity for our Club. :D
Well spotted - http://www.twohundredpercent.net/?p=20465 - that might upset the Northants video police as well !