Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Bobos

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by Bobos »

I see that the enterprising Doughboy has offered half price tickets for their match against St Ives tonight 8-) 8-)
diamondal

Post by diamondal »

Duke of Wimbourne wrote:I see that the enterprising Doughboy has offered half price tickets for their match against St Ives tonight 8-) 8-)
Their Ground, Their choice ! ...Tell them to watch out for broken toilets though as there is a BIG game there on Sat ! :roll:
ron manager

Post by ron manager »

CVA has not been paid, so winding up can now take place.

OUCH!!
Jon Dunham ‏@JonDunhamNT

I have now seen evidence confirming that no further money has been paid on the KTFC CVA since July. What happens now is anyone's guess #ktfc
Stalin

Post by Stalin »

Although he's getting busy with guest appearances at parties in the run in to Halloween I understand the Grim Reaper will be making a special trip to Nene Park in the next few days to collect the rotten carcass of K*ttering Town Football Club :lol:
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

ron manager wrote:CVA has not been paid, so winding up can now take place.

OUCH!!
Jon Dunham ‏@JonDunhamNT

I have now seen evidence confirming that no further money has been paid on the KTFC CVA since July. What happens now is anyone's guess #ktfc
Well bugger me there's a surprise!
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
kempstonblue

Post by kempstonblue »

Stalin wrote:Although he's getting busy with guest appearances at parties in the run in to Halloween I understand the Grim Reaper will be making a special trip to Nene Park in the next few days to collect the rotten carcass of K*ttering Town Football Club :lol:
Is the patient still on life support? Or was that switched off when the lights went out?
Stalin

Post by Stalin »

The patient died some time ago, what we are witnessing is very poor remake of Weekend at Bernie's

The plot centres around Ladak pretending the football club is alive and well whilst he keeps the wolves at bay be making sure he is seen in public with the Poppies as much as possible :lol:
Red Kite

Post by Red Kite »

What is a surprise (well not really) is the so called investors who it is alleged will put £2 million into the club/ground if the so called deal goes ahead :lol: would not stump up the money to pay the CVA, which was only £3,000. If Ladick was so confident that the take-over was going ahead, you would have thought he would have paid the 3k.
ChorltonV

Post by ChorltonV »

Red Kite wrote:What is a surprise (well not really) is the so called investors who it is alleged will put £2 million into the club/ground if the so called deal goes ahead :lol: would not stump up the money to pay the CVA, which was only £3,000. If Ladick was so confident that the take-over was going ahead, you would have thought he would have paid the 3k.
When you put it like that it does sound ridiculous.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No.318
discodunk
Been Liked: 15 times

Post by discodunk »

surely we all know how this is going to end......ladak will come out and say "the club is dead because the investors have pulled out,so its not my fault"..........when will this sorry saga end :roll: :roll:
AFC RUSHDEN AND DIAMONDS MEMBERSHIP NUMBER-54