Mark Byrne

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Re: Mark Byrne

Post by Dazzler »

I like the Wikipedia entry for Mark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Byrne
--
On 20 July 2009, Byrne joined Conference National side Rushden & Diamonds on an initial six-month loan, and is expected to stay for the rest of the season because he's a bloody beast and scored at Luton.
--
rdfc4life

Post by rdfc4life »

Dazzler wrote:I like the Wikipedia entry for Mark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Byrne
--
On 20 July 2009, Byrne joined Conference National side Rushden & Diamonds on an initial six-month loan, and is expected to stay for the rest of the season because he's a bloody beast and scored at Luton.
--

Omg, i posted that like 3 months ago, and its still on there :lol:
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

rdfc4life wrote:Omg, i posted that like 3 months ago, and its still on there :lol:
:lol: I thought someone from here might be responsible for some reason ;) I guess you can update the entry as he is staying to the end of season now.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

I can't believe the little Hitler that is Jimbo online didn't spot this straight away! :lol:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Dukes wrote:Very pleased to read that - we will need his quality play in mid-field when Tommo departs... :?
On that note, what has happened to Pattison?
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
davealbon

Post by davealbon »

rudolph_hucker wrote:
Dukes wrote:Very pleased to read that - we will need his quality play in mid-field when Tommo departs... :?
On that note, what has happened to Pattison?
Dunno, the situation with him is a bit strange. I thought he was playing well when he had a bit of a run in the team, but then lost his place and now can't even get in the squad. He replaced Tommo on the left wing when Lee was suspended against Salisbury and had a poor game, but I'm surprised he's not been given a chance since. He was in Strikers before the Kiddy game, sat with who I assume was his father. He was walking fine, so I can only assume he isn't injured, just out of favour for some reason.
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

davealbon wrote:I can't believe the little Hitler that is Jimbo online didn't spot this straight away! :lol:
It took him a month one time to find the link to this forum. Looking at his recent edits, they really are pathetic, some of them include replacing '-' with wiki code '–' (means the same thing).

That said I don't think he goes after player pages unless they're ex Grays players (he edits Jamie Stuart's for example).
davealbon

Post by davealbon »

Mad Dog wrote:
davealbon wrote:I can't believe the little Hitler that is Jimbo online didn't spot this straight away! :lol:
It took him a month one time to find the link to this forum. Looking at his recent edits, they really are pathetic, some of them include replacing '-' with wiki code '–' (means the same thing).

That said I don't think he goes after player pages unless they're ex Grays players (he edits Jamie Stuart's for example).
Oh, he does! I edited one of our players pages once and he hijacked it.
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

davealbon wrote:
Yep you're right, he's done it to Jefferson Louis' and he hasn't played for Grays.

He did that with an article about former players I was creating for us, despite him being told that it was no where near finished.

Looks like he's leaving it alone atm. If anyone wants to help finish it off, then feel free to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ru ... C._players
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

Mad Dog wrote:
davealbon wrote:
Yep you're right, he's done it to Jefferson Louis' and he hasn't played for Grays.

He did that with an article about former players I was creating for us, despite him being told that it was no where near finished.

Looks like he's leaving it alone atm. If anyone wants to help finish it off, then feel free to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ru ... C._players
I think that's already been hijacked if the Roy Essandoh entry is anything to go by. How do you expect this to differ from what is on the Diamonds A-Z on the OWS ?