FA Cup Draw....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 63 times

Re: FA Cup Draw....

Post by sussexdiamond »

A good round for the UCL, four clubs into the 2nd Q round. The most from any Step 5 League
Cogenhoe, Deeping, Holbeach and Oadby.

I think it is about 25 Step 5 clubs in the next round and a couple from Step 6.

With just a handful of games to be decided tomorrow ( plus the St Neots saga to be resolved)

The Southern League has 14 Step 3 clubs through and 16 Step 4.

The Northern League has 13 Step 3 clubs through and 13 Step 4.

The Ryman League has 11 Step 3 clubs through and 13 Step 4.
sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:Two wins away from Brammal Lane. ;)
You are getting a bit too excited.
I think you mean 3 wins unless of course Sheffield United are in the Conference now?
HaydenP

Post by HaydenP »

Formic wrote:Whoever runs the Leek Town TV twitter feed has got some serious egg on their face after their tweet yesterday:

"@AFCRD - when we beat @DeepingRangers tomorrow nite we play u in rd 2. I'm lazy to find out so - what league are you in and where do u live?"

I suspect it might have been pasted on the Rangers dressing room door.....
I met the guy when I went to film there as part of my course. (It was about three of their players playing in a World Cup Qualifier - all three have now left). He was filming the 'game' with a handheld camera. I say the 'game' because he just walked around filming himself talking to fans and actually missed a goal! Must be a p*ss take account and highlights surely... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvgXltGsqcU there's the link!
sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

HaydenP wrote:
Formic wrote:Whoever runs the Leek Town TV twitter feed has got some serious egg on their face after their tweet yesterday:

"@AFCRD - when we beat @DeepingRangers tomorrow nite we play u in rd 2. I'm lazy to find out so - what league are you in and where do u live?"

I suspect it might have been pasted on the Rangers dressing room door.....
I met the guy when I went to film there as part of my course. (It was about three of their players playing in a World Cup Qualifier - all three have now left). He was filming the 'game' with a handheld camera. I say the 'game' because he just walked around filming himself talking to fans and actually missed a goal! Must be a p*ss take account and highlights surely... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvgXltGsqcU there's the link!

I don't think I could take 36 mins of that dross,but there is some good footage of Hayden giving AFC R & D a plug.
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

sussexdiamond wrote:
I think you mean 3 wins unless of course Sheffield United are in the Conference now?
Or maybe I was suggesting, in jest, that Deeping away is a foregone conclusion? :roll:
Diamond_ Wolf
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:
sussexdiamond wrote:
Or maybe I was suggesting, in jest, that Deeping away is a foregone conclusion? :roll:
You really think so!? :roll:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

No. Hence using the phrase "in jest".