Barwell Away 4thQR FA Cup

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: Barwell Away 4thQR FA Cup

Post by Trek »

BartonRaz wrote:He was effectively doing Iyseden Christie's running!
Let's hope that Christie doesn't have the same success as he did the last time he faced a Diamonds team. :(
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Some people may also remember an attacking midfielder called Brady Hickey, he played against us for St Andrews. Very useful player from what I can remember.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
SwildAFCRD

Post by SwildAFCRD »

Diamond_ Wolf wrote:Some people may also remember an attacking midfielder called Brady Hickey, he played against us for St Andrews. Very useful player from what I can remember.
I remember him, the ginger lad wasn't he?

Played for England U16's if I recall correctly.
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 110 times

Post by Olly »

corby diamond wrote:Why do I always think ahead at stupid o'clock in the morning? Just had a thought that if the lads progress and should they be faced with a league club/ Possible TV game then it could well be moved to the Sunday which I won't be able to make. Having not missed an FA cup game since the start I never thought when booking my boys christening they could be in this position :cry: only in my interests am I hoping it ain't on telly? Please no
Well I seem to remember the BBC TV games being moved to the Friday night, rather than the Sunday afternoon last year. Not sure what BT Sport are doing this year if they're still going to cover the First Round like they did last year though.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
Dazzler
The Staff
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:Will there be coaches running? 4 lads keen.
Yes. Get your booking in early. See details below, and get in touch asap to reserve your space.

http://www.afcdiamonds.com/coach-travel ... a-cup-game
Dowlo
Has Liked: 17 times
Been Liked: 44 times

Post by Dowlo »

They won 6 nil last night against Halesowen, but Halesowen were down to 10 men after 7 minutes so hard to read too much into that result.
ParcelFace
Has Liked: 73 times

Post by ParcelFace »

Got bored this afternoon and decided to make this, just a round-up of how we got here. Got a copy if 1920x1080 if anybody wants it.
Brownie
Been Liked: 31 times

Post by Brownie »

ParcelFace wrote:Got bored this afternoon and decided to make this, just a round-up of how we got here. Got a copy if 1920x1080 if anybody wants it.
Hope you can condense it down a bit to make room for another couple of results ;)
ParcelFace
Has Liked: 73 times

Post by ParcelFace »

Brownie wrote:Hope you can condense it down a bit to make room for another couple of results ;)
Just a couple??? ;)
sussexdiamond
Been Liked: 63 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Olly wrote:
corby diamond wrote:Why do I always think ahead at stupid o'clock in the morning? Just had a thought that if the lads progress and should they be faced with a league club/ Possible TV game then it could well be moved to the Sunday which I won't be able to make. Having not missed an FA cup game since the start I never thought when booking my boys christening they could be in this position :cry: only in my interests am I hoping it ain't on telly? Please no
Well I seem to remember the BBC TV games being moved to the Friday night, rather than the Sunday afternoon last year. Not sure what BT Sport are doing this year if they're still going to cover the First Round like they did last year though.

BBC Sport website says they will be showing all the goals from the 1st round. But whether they are showing a live match or just highlights I do not know. We just have to make sure we are part of whatever they show.

Incidentally the first round is not regional, so whoever gets through could be playing anywhere from Plymouth to Carlisle. Last season Warrington played Exeter!