[ Tue 20th Oct ] v Fleet Town, KO 7:45pm SL1DC HOME

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
rudolph_hucker

Re: [ Tue 20th Oct ] v Fleet Town, KO 7:45pm SL1DC HOME

Post by rudolph_hucker »

UttoDiamond wrote:Lee, can I ask why they aren't coming along anymore? Is it prices? Family-Life? Work? Because surely it can't be the football being played - Tuesday night was great entertainment!

Lee??? Hmmm.
You can ask any question you like. Doesn't mean you'll get an answer.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Three of Diamonds wrote:
rudolph_hucker wrote:It won't matter if they win or lose on Saturday. I can name at least five supporters that don't bother anymore. I only pop along now and then for the matey banter.
That's a shame they can't be bothered but that's hardly the club's fault. We're putting a winning team on the pitch and if that can't persuade ex Supporters along what can we do?
I'm not going to publicly give the reasons that I've heard recently, suffice to say it's not the football on display.
James Beil

Post by James Beil »

At least part of that is probably down to the fact that for those who live in Rushden, the Woof & Quack is far enough away to make 'casual' attendance tricky. If we can find a home in Rushden or within walking distance, I think there's a decent chance that attendances will go up - the building next door making it tricky for parking doesn't help either!
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

James Beil wrote:At least part of that is probably down to the fact that for those who live in Rushden, the Woof & Quack is far enough away to make 'casual' attendance tricky. If we can find a home in Rushden or within walking distance, I think there's a decent chance that attendances will go up - the building next door making it tricky for parking doesn't help either!
The other day I took half an hour from the roundabout to the school. That puts people off too.