[ Sat 13th Oct ] v Yaxley KO 3pm (AWAY) FA VASE

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Bobos

Re: [ Sat 13th Oct ] v Yaxley KO 3pm (AWAY) FA VASE

Post by Bobos »

was a great day out, and as you say more money for the club :D

Missing AFCR&D games is fast becoming NOT AM OPTION 8-)
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

"Not am option"

Oh dear, he's on the Merlot people!
diamondgeezer1 wrote:Great result, gutted I couldn't be there, also £900 goes to the club I believe ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz2LoNfpmZs

It's totally about the money, money, money BTW. We just wanna make the world daaaaance, forget about the price taaaaag. :D 8-)

Today was awesome, I like running around madly when we score last-minute winners. Was today's mentaler better than Olney? I think so. :D
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
burger monster

Post by burger monster »

STAGMAN wrote:Bet Hayden Odeed on burgers to celebrate
I did celebrate a little after the game( singing and boogying in the tea hut whilst tidying up after the game). I had a very intimate one on one dance with the left tea urn, and we danced the night away :lol:

Excellent win for you guys. Well done and no doubt you all had a very good saturday night and i,m sure there will be a few sore head this morning.

C u all monday night when our u18s take on yours in the league.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 108 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Duke of Wimbourne wrote:was a great day out, and as you say more money for the club :D

Missing AFCR&D games is fast becoming NOT AM OPTION 8-)
Agreed, to be fair it was the first game I've missed this season... Was able to watch our Under 11s at Old Grammarians draw 3-3 against South Gloucestershire though. My cousin plays in goal for them. :)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 110 times

Post by Olly »

Heard us on the non league show! And Justin was on as well talking about being top of the BSP, along with talking about the Newport chairman, who won the euromillions and became chairman, which I don't know I how I hadn't heard about it, got to be a fan's dream that winning millions and becoming chairman of your team!
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 110 times

Post by Olly »

BartonRaz wrote:
davealbon wrote:Draw for the 2nd Round will be on the FA website at 1pm on Monday.
Is it still regionalised, Dave?

I'm hoping for an away game somewhere i've never heard of!
Same, there are some great names out there at step 5 & 6, bring on Stone Dominoes :D
Last edited by Olly on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Obviously i'm not entirely sure what teams enter at the next stage, but some of the teams that won yesterday that we may draw given the regionalised nature of the process include:

Deeping Rangers, Spalding, Boston Town, Holbrook Sports, Long Eaton, Coventry Sphinx, Cambridge University Press (who play at Histon), Ely, Desborough, Dereham, Diss & AFC Dunstable.

It's a shame it is regionalised from a supporters perspective. I would have liked a trip to Guernsey or Newport IOW. ;)
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

BartonRaz wrote:Obviously i'm not entirely sure what teams enter at the next stage, but some of the teams that won yesterday that we may draw given the regionalised nature of the process include:

Deeping Rangers, Spalding, Boston Town, Holbrook Sports, Long Eaton, Coventry Sphinx, Cambridge University Press (who play at Histon), Ely, Desborough, Dereham, Diss & AFC Dunstable.

It's a shame it is regionalised from a supporters perspective. I would have liked a trip to Guernsey or Newport IOW. ;)
http://www.thefa.com/Competitions/FACom ... vase-draws

There are quite a few teams on the exempt list we can now get in the next round e.g. Ampthill Town, Newport Pagnell Town, Oadby Town, Peterborough Northern Star, St Ives Town or Wisbech Town
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

BartonRaz wrote:Obviously i'm not entirely sure what teams enter at the next stage, but some of the teams that won yesterday that we may draw given the regionalised nature of the process include:

Playing at Histon would be good, we could make some great noise in those stands and we'd take a few hundred. :)
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by bozzer »

I thought Histon were in the FA trophy not the vase
AFC R&D Member No. 67