QI

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
ChorltonV

QI

Post by ChorltonV »

I'm a massive fan of QI and always come away from the programme with ridiculous and supprising facts of which I'm a bit annoraky about. But a particularly interesting fact on a show the other week was the theory that predicted that, the longer an internet forum topic/debate continues the higher the probability that someone will be accused of Naziism or a comparisin to Hitler will be made, ending in a probability of one.

Interesting.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No.318
coltrane

Re: QI

Post by coltrane »

Bit of a right wing theory isn't it? :lol:
ChorltonV

Post by ChorltonV »

Are you some kind of Nazi?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No.318
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

It's a very true rule, happens a lot on anonymous boards.

Having said that if you have even a quick skim through encyclopedia dramatica you will find that that's the tip of the iceberg.

NB: those offended easily, or even some of those who think they're not should probably avoid the above link
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
woody

Post by woody »

You'll be telling us that Hitler invented QI so as to cover up the holocaust next! :oops: :oops: :oops:

The QI theme is my current Ringtone.............it took me ages to find it. If anyone wants it - PM me! :roll: :roll: :roll:
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
coltrane

Post by coltrane »

Hitler a very misunderstood painter with a love of uniforms and blond haired boys in leather shorts. :lol:
woody

Post by woody »

coltrane wrote:Hitler a very misunderstood painter with a love of uniforms and blond haired boys in leather shorts. :lol:
With his mate JACK BOOTS :lol: :lol: :lol:
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
supersub

Post by supersub »

Personally the only thing that puts me off QI is the presenter, Stephen 'Toffee Nose' Fry. I can't stand him but would appear that I'm outnumbered as he recently won a top award :roll: Tunes catchy though I'll give them that. SS
Everyweeker
Has Liked: 4 times

Post by Everyweeker »

supersub wrote:Personally the only thing that puts me off QI is the presenter, Stephen 'Toffee Nose' Fry. I can't stand him but would appear that I'm outnumbered as he recently won a top award :roll: Tunes catchy though I'll give them that. SS
Your thinly veiled Nazi reference will get past no-one ;)
Member Number: 21
woody

Post by woody »

Everyweeker wrote:
supersub wrote:Personally the only thing that puts me off QI is the presenter, Stephen 'Toffee Nose' Fry. I can't stand him but would appear that I'm outnumbered as he recently won a top award :roll: Tunes catchy though I'll give them that. SS
Your thinly veiled Nazi reference will get past no-one ;)
PRICELESS :lol: :lol:
Billy Connolly