Large Flag...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 88 times
Been Liked: 16 times

Large Flag...

Post by Rushdenjim »

Someone on the AFCRD facebook page posted this
does anybody know who has either the dale roberts flag or afc flag as im going to the england game later if be poss to take one very likely to gt it on tv as im near corner flag on front row
would be nice to get it on TV
rushdenshireelite

Re: Large Flag...

Post by rushdenshireelite »

I know little might be the man to talk to about Dale's banner, but not sure about the AFC flag.
White, red and blue army
Diamond Warrior

Post by Diamond Warrior »

Little has gone to the game. Hasn't took the DR banner though.
alex_RDFC

Post by alex_RDFC »

would have been good to get the dale roberts banner there to see adam johnsons reaction. thats if hes in the squad
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

The Dale banner only made two appearances at Nene Park last season, IIRC, the Ploppies and Kiddy matches! :shock:
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Rushdenjim wrote:Someone on the AFCRD facebook page posted this
does anybody know who has either the dale roberts flag or afc flag as im going to the england game later if be poss to take one very likely to gt it on tv as im near corner flag on front row
would be nice to get it on TV
I don't tend to take the flag to England Home Games, as at Wembley it's usually hard to find somewhere it'd actually be visible,as most of the places you can put it generally have people sat in front of them.

That said yesterday we were behind the goal and had an area where it may have been visible. Plus yesterday I went from work so didn't want to take it in with me, and then around London, and to the game.

It [the older one] has been to quite a few away games though including Berlin, and Seville - where it was behind the goal and visible on Sky when Spain got their 2nd goal.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

I didn't really think of taking the DR Banner! Plus, I didn't want to carry it round London for 7 hours.
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."