is it time to fold afc r + d

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Rad

is it time to fold afc r + d

Post by Rad »

We played a game last night if anyone is interested (the thread has only 5 posts). It appears we are more interested in gloating at the problems of others. We have an incredible oppertunity here, why cant we just put all our energies into supporting and building our own team rather than making a name for ourselves as the nasty bitter supporters of an ex team.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Re: is it time to fold afc r + d

Post by BartonRaz »

I'm fairly confident you're a Kettrin' fan.

Typed your email address into google too (one of the perks of being an Admin), that was quite enlightening/amusing.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by bozzer »

Rad i think you'll find the tag of nasty bitter supporters is wholly owned by K*ttering fans!

Plus you have got more to worry about at the moment than posting on here.

We're quite happy with how we are going thanks very much, glad we are still of interest to you!
AFC R&D Member No. 67
Rad

Post by Rad »

No need to check my email address (though did you see anything in your size) just check my previous posts. I have been to rushden, K*ttering, corby and even followed northampton in my youth. I was hoping that afc r+d would be a local success story in these bleak times for northamptonshire football.
KilnPark_Resident

Post by KilnPark_Resident »

Rad wrote:No need to check my email address (though did you see anything in your size) just check my previous posts. I have been to rushden, K*ttering, corby and even followed northampton in my youth. I was hoping that afc r+d would be a local success story in these bleak times for northamptonshire football.
So how has it not been a success story? I'd say the work achieved so far is bordering on miraculous, let alone successful!
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

BartonRaz wrote:I'm fairly confident you're a Kettrin' fan.

Typed your email address into google too (one of the perks of being an Admin), that was quite enlightening/amusing.
Ooh go on.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
corby diamond

Post by corby diamond »

KilnPark_Resident wrote:
Rad wrote:No need to check my email address (though did you see anything in your size) just check my previous posts. I have been to rushden, K*ttering, corby and even followed northampton in my youth. I was hoping that afc r+d would be a local success story in these bleak times for northamptonshire football.
So how has it not been a success story? I'd say the work achieved so far is bordering on miraculous, let alone successful!

I couldnt agree more, the work and effort these guys are putting in day in day out is amazing... I dont really care who you support, however if you feel that it aint very successful then go back to corby or whoever else you have followed...

If you are hoing for a team that wins week in week out every game then dream on, they have been together for a matter of weeks and have come so far, but expect them to slip up on some occasions...

Well done people keep it up!!!
AFC Rushden and Diamonds Membership Number - 60
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Don't even give Rad/Ted the pleasure of seeing you replying seriously to his posts. Out him and ban him BR! ;)
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
BartonRaz
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Sara Pascoe wrote:Don't even give Rad/Ted the pleasure of seeing you replying seriously to his posts. Out him and ban him BR! ;)
Might be jumping to conclusions on the gender. ;)

Is Ted a woman?! ;) :shock: :?: :o
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Damn, I thought he'd gone forever.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter