Expect...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 88 times
Been Liked: 16 times

Expect...

Post by Rushdenjim »

A Snotty article from Helen in the K*ttering programme about extra policing due to broken seats from last night
Frogerz

Re: Expect...

Post by Frogerz »

Was it reported then?
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 88 times
Been Liked: 16 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

Dont know, but there was at least 5/6 seats that are broken sooo i would expect it to be
rushdenman

Post by rushdenman »

Rushdenjim wrote:A Snotty article from Helen in the K*ttering programme about extra policing due to broken seats from last night
Are you saying that our fans broke seats last night?

If so, she would have every right.

A few mindless idiots breaking seats, or causing other criminal damage (which is what is is) reflects very badly on the Club and the rest of the travelling support, most of whom are generally well behaved.
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

Very Dissappointing to hear.
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Yeah i agree that this was both unnecessary and not a good reflection of our club. Having said that i could ALMOST empathise with those who did, i also wanted to hit an inanimate object, but unfortunately the ref was just a little too far away :twisted:
godber

Post by godber »

Well I'd gladly point her to one of the 'fans' that broke one after their goal,as he was stood right infront of us and got a bollocking from my mate.

Don't these people know that by doing this its not funny but stupid and other people get blamed and tard with the same brush (ie stevenage away some idiots came and me & my mates got blamed and still get dirty looks from people down the club) and also gives the club a bad name

We was all pissed off last night but dont try being hard by recking seats,do what we did and take it out on facebook ;)
BringBackDuane

Post by BringBackDuane »

godber wrote:Well I'd gladly point her to one of the 'fans' that broke one after their goal,as he was stood right infront of us and got a bollocking from my mate.
I saw that, and would also point her to that 'fan'. It is just so pointless.
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

godber wrote:We was all pissed off last night but dont try being hard by recking seats,do what we did and take it out on facebook ;)
And i notice most of us did!!
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Are these the same few that were trying to intimidate (using very threatening language) the Oxford fans then ran to the bus leaving innocents to walk through the aforementioned fans?
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.